Follow the steps below to export your data per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules. You’ll also find the instructions to configure your GDPR policy.
App users can request a Token (ID) from the Account section in the app to access their data. They will receive an e-mail with the Token, and a link that will take them to the page to export their data.
After access the account page, click the Access My personal data button.
After clicking the “Access my personal data” button the app user will receive an email similar to the one below:
Upon clicking the link, the data will be presented as in this video:
APP ADMIN – DOWNLOAD YOUR DATA
1) Log into your App Manager.
2) Click My Account from the top of the page.
3) Near the button of the screen, click View My Current Data, Download A Copy of My Data or Delete Your Account.
APP ADMIN – CONFIGURE YOUR GDPR POLICY
1) Log into your App Manager and select your app.
2) Click Settings and and then Terms and Conditions from the left-hand-side of the screen.