The Links feature allows you to create links in your app that will open a web page in the app, or open the web page in the phone’s browser. Below is an example:
1)Log into your App Manager and select your app.
2) Click Features from the left-hand-side of the screen (or the middle of the screen).
3) Click Links (or whatever is the name of your Links page).
ADDING A NEW LINK
* Picture – Add an image to use for the new link.
* Label – This is the name that will be displayed in the app. For example “NY Times”.
* URL – Paste the full link address to use (ex: https://buzapps.net).
These options will affect how the link will be opened in the app.
* In app browser – The link will be opened in the app. You can choose different display options for Android and iOS. For Android, most people would want to select “Show a close button similar to iOS” and “Enable zoom controls”.
* Custom tab: The link will be opened in the app but in a custom tab of the phone’s browser (ex: Chrome, Safari, etc…)
* External app: The link will be opened in the device browser (ex: Chrome, Safari, etc…).
After making your selections click Save.
* Enable Search – If you want a search bar to be used on the Links page click this option.
* Page Design – Use List or Card design.
* Cover image 1000×600 – Add a Cover Image to your links page.
After making your selections, be sure to click Save.