How do I embed a web page into my app with the Source Code feature?
Follow the instructions below to embed a web page (via iframe) into your app via the Source Code feature.
1) Log into your App Manager and select your app.
2) Click Features from the left-hand-side of the screen (or the middle of the screen).
3) Select your Source Code page.
4) In the code box, paste the following:
<iframe src="https://your_page_url.com" height="100%" width="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
5) Change “https://your_page_url.com” to the url to the page that you are using.
6) Click Save.