How do I add Objectionable Content terms to my app per Apple’s policy?
If your app allows app users to communicate with each other, Apple’s policy states that you must have conditions in your Terms of Service that explicitly state that Objectionable Content is not tolerated. Below is an example of the verbiage that you can use in your app.
1) Log into your App Manager and select your app.
2) Click Features from the left-hand-side of the screen (or the middle of the screen).
4) Within the policy, include verbiage similar to the following (but suitable for your service, policy, app, products, etc):
Objectionable content is not allowed and will result in the user being banned from this app. Examples of objectionable content is content that most users would find to be offensive, upsetting, or inappropriate.
Some examples of objectionable content include:
* Defamatory commentary and hate speech about religion, gender, race and other targeted groups,
* Overly sexual material of an explicit nature,
* Portrayals of extreme violence or content that encourages violence,
* Bullying and harassment, and
* Illegal activities such as drug use and gambling
5) Click Save.