Below are a number of new features, bug fixes, and updates that are now available to our customers. It’s important to note that customers that utilize our Realtime Chat, Woocommerce, Classifieds, TaxiRide & Surveys features must have their apps republished to take advantage of the changes. Click here to open a Ticket for your request.
- Improved history date formatting, with full day.
- Fixed an issue on mobile preventing users to register on checkout.
CLASSIFIEDS, TAXIRIDE, SURVEYS
- Fixed header menu random issues.
TOUR (Coming Next Week)
- New tips in your Control Panel to help customers familiarize themselves with the available features and options.
- Added new button colors (from ionic) for more advanced customization of buttons in context, depending on modules & the features they offer.
- Added new colors for Dialog modals & Offline mode loader.
- Added new Icon active & inactive colors.
BUNDLE ID’S & PACKAGE NAME’S
- Added package name & bundle id templates for exotic domain names in
PUSH NOTIFICATION / IN-APP MESSAGE
- Added a message to warn user about apps not being published before sending push.
- Fixed push date locale.
- Fixed place creation in-app.
- Fixed company edit in editor.
- Remembers last visited category when going back from product to list.
- Shows description and price now.
- Limits width to 100% for images, preventing them to overflow.
NEWSWALL, FANWALL, PUSH, IN-APP MESSAGE
- Added a pull to refresh to these features.
- Changed image icons to font, redesign details route modal.
VIDEOS / YOUTUBE
- Forces pause of YouTube videos in background, compliant to Google requirements.
- Split loading in chunks of 100 places with load more.
- Added a pull to refresh.
- Improved map loading when dealing with lot of places.
- Fixed an issue when using multiple radio features in the same app where only the first stream was playing.
- Fixed homepage image not selecting between standard, hd or tablet depending on the device screen resolution & ratio.
- Fixed feature layouts selection broken when features were inside a folder.
- Fixes folder covers & images not displaying.
- Added missing translations.
- Fixed RSS feed detection.
- Shows page title now.
- Uses enclosure images if they are available.
- Added missing translation “You have gone offline”.